Page Loading... please wait!

The page still does not show? Click here

Pub Master Forum Index :: FAQ :: Search
MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  ProfileProfile  Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages  Log inLog in   RegisterRegister

WoursTank at your service

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Pub Master Forum Index -> Public -> Recruitement
Previous topic :: Next topic  
Wours78

PostPosted: Thu 11 Jul - 19:51 (2013)    Post subject: WoursTank at your service Reply with quote

Hello everybody! Salut la foule!

I'm here to apply for the French team in PubMaster / Je suis ici pour postuler pour l'équipe francophone des PubMaster

I was introduced by Zooz to PK, and contact me after the dissolution of the tournement team from les Insurgés. / J'ai été présenté par Zooz à PK, ce dernier m'a contacté et proposé de tenter ma chance chez vous, suite à la dissolution de l'équipe de tournoi des Insurgés.

-What is your main class in Panzar? Level? Gear? Gear enchantment? Runes? Amulets(medalions) [you can share a screenshot]
Main class Tank lvl 20 best gear for lvl 20, enchantements from 3 to 6 trying to do better.... - Runes full mastery but can change - Amulets for tournements and trainings mastery - life - regen life - and speed

-How long have you played Panzar?
I play Panzar since may, and played tournements with "Les Insurgés"

-How old are you?
I'm 34 years old

-Where you from?
I'm Swiss (French speaking side) (I can speak french, english, german and spanish)

-Able to play on tournis and prearranged clanwars/trainings?
I'm pleased to play this sort of games Smile

-Have mic?(if not don't bother applying) TS3?

Have mic, installed TS3 and mumble, can install other software if neede (I'm administrator of my PC wow!)

J'espère que mon CV est suffisant, je suis assez souple dans les horaires, si ceux-là sont fixes c'est plus facile pour la planification Smile
Je me tiens à votre disposition pour tout combat sanglant soit pour me tester ou bien simplement pour se défouler.

Mes rerolls: Paladin lvl 20 - Berserker lvl 20 - Sorcière de glace lvl 20 - autres classes lvl 10- 12.

A tout bientôt I hope Smile
WoursIce lvl20
WoursFire lvl20
Wourstilleur lvl20
Woursquisiteur lvl14
Woursapeur lvl20
Publicité

PostPosted: Thu 11 Jul - 19:51 (2013)    Post subject: Publicité

PublicitéSupprimer les publicités ?
PKno

PostPosted: Thu 11 Jul - 20:16 (2013)    Post subject: WoursTank at your service Reply with quote

Welcome !
GreenSkins

PostPosted: Fri 12 Jul - 02:47 (2013)    Post subject: WoursTank at your service Reply with quote

Hey! You are welcome  Very Happy
Wours78

PostPosted: Fri 12 Jul - 10:06 (2013)    Post subject: WoursTank at your service Reply with quote

Thank you
WoursIce lvl20
WoursFire lvl20
Wourstilleur lvl20
Woursquisiteur lvl14
Woursapeur lvl20
Caseine

PostPosted: Fri 12 Jul - 16:19 (2013)    Post subject: WoursTank at your service Reply with quote

Welcome.
Afaik, these topics are made for those who apply to the clan directly.
Only Team leader decide who they want to recruit. Since PK ask you to join, I guess you are part of the team already :p

I know it may sound weird since lots of "pro" clan on this game ask for a trial, wall of text, screenshot of your char...
Contenu Sponsorisé

PostPosted: Today at 15:45 (2018)    Post subject: WoursTank at your service

WoursTank at your service'); return false;">     Email this topic to a friend-->

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Pub Master Forum Index -> Public -> Recruitement All times are GMT + 2 Hours
Page 1 of 1
Jump to: